Quality control is very important to us all at 108 X-ray and Imaging. We adhere to a number of quality control measures. These include:
- Comprehensive quality control procedures applied daily to all x-ray equipment in accordance with IR(ME) Regulations.
- Modern, dedicated mammography equipment, maintained in accordance with the strict standards applied by the UK National Breast Screening Programme.
- Compliance with professional guidelines for specialist training and research activities, including recognised external quality assessment schemes, for our team of nationally recognised consultant radiologists.
- Regular audit and discussions, held by our multi-disciplinary teams, reflecting the best practice within NHS National Breast Screening Programme guidelines.
- External audit is undertaken by a Radiation Protection Centre. 2017 RPA Audit Report is attached